Instructions for visitors
To guarantee the safety of our visitors, access to the Museum is allowed only to people wearing protective masks, after passing through the thermal scanner. Admittance is scheduled on a time slot and is subject to quotas.
Visit the Museum safely
Measure the body temperature passing through the thermal scanner
Use the mask both inside and outside the Museum
When in the museum visitors are kindly requested to:
- Maintain silence in the study halls
- Turn off their mobile phone ring tone to avoid disturbing others
- Not to take food and drinks into the galleries and exhibition halls
- Not to take in animals, with the exception of guide dogs for non-sighted visitors
- Not to smoke
- To leave helmets, umbrellas, large bags and other bulky objects in the cloakroom before beginning their visit. Use of the cloakroom is free
- Keep their entrance ticket until the end of their visit. The museum staff is authorised to ask to see tickets throughout the museum
- All areas of the museum are subject to video surveillance
The Museum can be accessed. On the ground floor there are equipped toilets.
The main floor and the turret can be reached through a short uphill path, but it is also possible to access them by lift.
A wheelchair is available at the Cloakroom for visitors with walking difficulties.